“I just think that people are so weird about nudity and the human body. Sex is not bad, naked bodies are not bad and naked bodies don’t always have to be connected to sex.”—Emily Browning (via nirvikalpa)
I cannot stand when someone says “Why are you trying to change? God made you that way so you’re perfect the way you are”.
God did not make me fat. I made me fat. I chose to be lazy my entire life. I chose to eat the way I did. I made myself gain all this weight. He did not choose that for me. God gives us free will and allows us to make our own decisions. If that decision isn’t a good decision He isn’t always going to keep us from the consequences. Yes, God is a merciful God and He showers us with blessings, But He also tells us we reap what we sow. It’s basic cause and effect. If you drink alcohol and you drive under the influence and you get in a car accident, That’s not God’s doing. That’s YOURS. Sure, He may spare your life, But that doesn’t mean you won’t get a few stitches. He also says treat your body as a temple. I don’t think sitting on my butt all day eating Cheetos is healthy nor treating my body temple like. However, Working out and eating clean and making sure I’m a healthy weight is. We’re only given one body and we should take care of it. Bodies require maintenance. If we’re born with a disease and we get treatment and get cured. Are we wrong because we “change how God made us”? No. Please, Keep your ignorance to yourself.
Obama has always been pro gay rights, but 'officially' against gay marriage, but supported civil unions for gay people, with all the exact same benefits of marriage. Just today, he came out and said that civil unions were not good enough, and he and Michelle fully support gay MARRIAGE, not just unions/domestic partnerships :)
I fail to see the difference, Lol. I do know the difference between marriage and domestic partnerships, But if you’re for gay rights, You’re for gay marriage. If you’re not for gay rights, Then you’re not for gay marriage. Since he’s always been for gay rights, I always assumed he was for gay marriage. My mistake haha.
Its just a big deal now because its the first time he publicly admits to it, in prior events when asked he avoided the question or did the whole I believe its up to the states thing, He's also the first president in history to publicly support gay people, many presidents in the past have had pro-gay policies but never offered public support for the gay community.
I’ve heard him say in numerous other interviews that he supported it, Lol. That’s why I’m confused.
What are some of your favorite healthy foods/meals to eat? I think something that might help me get back on track is having something new to look forward to. When was losing weight I ate pretty much the same things for 3 or 4 months. Having more options might help me out. These are the things I already eat on a regular basis: Almonds, Skim Milk, Shrimp, Turkey, Chicken, Tuna, Tilapia, Hummus, Ezekiel 4:9 spouted bread, Eggs, Spinach, Asparagus, Broccoli, Onion, Bell peppers, Tomatoes, Oranges, Berries, Melon, Bananas. I do plan to continue eating these items, But I need to add something to this list. I hate avocado and mushrooms. Do any of you guys have some other foods, Meals or recipes?
1. What are your current stats? Height, Weight, Age, Pants size, Measurements, Goal weight 2. Have you lost any weight prior to this challenge? How much? How long did it take you? 3. Are you a calorie counter? If so, How many calories do you aim for in a day? 4. Do you/have you ever struggled with an eating disorder? 5. What’s your favorite workout song? 6. Do you eat meat or are you vegan/vegetarian? Why? 7. Do your friends and family support your weight loss or do they tend to discourage and or sabotage you? 8. List your top 5 favorite healthy foods. 9. Do you allow yourself cheat days/meals? How often? What’s something you would usually have when you cheat? 10. How do you workout? Workout videos, Classes, Gym, Running, Weight lifting, Etc.
11. Are you an emotional eater? 12. List 5 things you like about your physical appearance. 13. Have you tried any recipes from tumblr? What were they? Was it good? 14. What are your top 3 favorite “junk foods”. 15. Are you underweight, average weight or over weight according to your BMI? 16. Why do you want to lose weight? Go into detail. 17. Do you feel that this blog is helping you stay on track and helping you lose weight? 18. Do you have a fitspiration? (i.e Jillian Michael’s) 19. Do you take rest days? How often? What day(s)? 20. How did you get to your highest weight?
21. Do you have to eat separate from your family/room mates/partner or do they eat healthy along with you? 22. Generally, How many cups of water do you consume in one day? 23. What’s your favorite brand of workout gear (i.e Nike, Puma, Adidas, Etc) 24. Do you specifically want to be fit or skinny (pick one) Or are you just losing weight until you feel comfortable and satisfied? 25. What have you ate today? Do you feel good about what you ate? If you haven’t ate, What do you plan to eat today? 26. Have you tried the 30 by Shred by Jillian Michael’s? Are you going to try it? Have you completed it? Is it in progress? Have you lost any weight while doing it? Do you feel it’s a good workout? Would you recommend it to a friend? 27. Do you drink protein shakes? Why or why not? 28. What items are on your grocery list? Assuming you ran out of everything at once. 29. What do you look forward to the most through weight loss? Go into detail. 30. Do you have a time frame in which you’re trying to lose weight in? (i.e “I want to lose 25 pounds in 3 months.” Or “I want to lose 15 pounds by my cousins wedding.”)
31. Do you believe in eating late at night or is it something you try to avoid? Why or why not? 32. Have you had any major slip ups during this journey that you’ve had to recover from? 33. How often do you long into/post on this blog? 34. Do you have progress photos on your blog? Why or why not? Do you require a password to view your pictures? 35. Do you have someone you’re losing weight with? Who are they? How is their progress? 36. Do you have a fear of loose skin or a shame for stretchmarks? Why or why not? 37. Do you eat “cheat diet foods” like 100 calorie packs or Coke Zero or do you eat strictly? 38. Do you drink green tea? What’s your favorite kind? How often do you drink it? 39. Are any of your clothes fitting looser on you? 40. Are you a personal blog, fitness blog or a little bit of both? Do you follow personal blogs or just fitness blogs? How many followers do you have and how many blogs do you follow?
41. Who are your top favorite weight loss/fitspo blogs? 42. Do you have a problem with thinspo? 43. Do you workout when you’re on your period? 44. Will you continue posting on this blog after losing all your weight or will it be redundant? 45. Do you have a specific size you would like to be? If so, What? 46. Have you ever been/are you on fat burners? 47. Have you ever had to unfollow blogs due to their unhealthy content? 48. Would you ever be willing to have a weight loss surgery? Why or why not? 49. Are there any healthy foods you dislike? What are they? 50. When’s the last time you ate McDonalds? What did you have? Did you regret it? Why or why not?
51. What’s an exercise you hate doing, But like the results (i.e squats) 52. What habit was hardest to form when starting this journey? (i.e eating well, exercising, etc) 53. What was the hardest unhealthy habit you had to break (i.e giving up soda, quit binging, etc) 54. Would you ever consider going vegan/vegetarian? Why or why not? 55. What part of your body do you see the most change in? 56. Do you prefer fruits or vegetables if you could only pick one or the other? 57. Has anyone noticed your weight loss so far? 58. Do you reward yourself when you reach your short term goals? What are your rewards. 59. Have you had to buy yourself new clothing since your old ones are falling off? 60. What are your current stats? Weight, Pants size, Measurements. How many pounds/inches have you lost since the beginning of this challenge?
Something I think people far too often overlook is the fact that everyone has problems. No matter how “perfect” you might think someone may be or how “good” you think someone may have it, We all have issues. Someone could be beautiful, rich, successful, popular or whatever other adjective you’d like to use to fill the blank, But that does not mean that they are happy or that they can’t have bad days too. For what makes one happy may not make another. Regardless of what someone’s situation is, We all have issues and bad days. Sometimes bad weeks even. That is not a reason to attack someone or turn your back on someone just because they had a weak moment or they slipped up and made a mistake. Trash talking someone is not the correct way to try and encourage and or motivate someone. Calling someone a “piece of shit” or a “worthless failure” isn’t going to make the situation better. If anything it’s going to make it worse. Along side of that, Telling someone to “get over it” isn’t any better either. You don’t know that person’s life. You don’t know what that person has gone through. It may seem like a simple task too you, But an obstacle in their eyes. An expression I’ve always hated is “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” If you were me yes, You WOULD do that because you ARE me. What people MEAN to say is “I wouldn’t do that if I were in your situation”. I hate that as well. You don’t know what you would do in a situation unless you’re being faced with that situation. You could say all day what you THINK you might do, But you don’t actually know. Therefore, If someone doesn’t do what you THINK you might have done, Don’t judge them. Don’t act like you know how easy or hard something is when you’re looking at it from a third party perspective. If everyone in the world were to put their problems in a pile and they were able to choose which ones they had, They would pick their own back up because nobody wants somebody else’s problems. When someone you know or love is having an issue or is having a bad day don’t tell them they’re pathetic and stupid. You don’t know how they’re feeling. If someone doesn’t make the same choices as you don’t assume that they’re wrong and you’re right. Understand that people make mistakes and quit making them feel like they have to live up to these expectations. People always want to hear about the positivity and never the negativity, But fail to realize that we all have negative times and negative moments. Even you. Instead of bottling your emotions up, People should be allowed to vent and express themselves to get advise and give their self some relieve and feel better instead of carrying this overwhelming burden on their shoulders. With that said, I am not sorry for my post earlier. I am not sorry for how I feel. I shouldn’t be crucified for my emotions. I’m sorry for filling your dashes with annoying, cunt like anons, But not for the content in which they were responding to. Unless my name were Jesus and I popped out of Virgin Mary, Don’t expect me to be perfect. I’m going to have bad days. I’ve had them before, I had one today and I will eventually have them again in the future. You know what? So will you.