80 Day weight loss challenge: I keep getting behind on these things
57. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week? 219 is the lowest I’ve seen. I wouldn’t assume I’ve gained weight in 2 days. I really need to get back on track. I really want to get down to 200 ASAP. I’ve been sick for days and I don’t seem to be any better. It’s difficult to exercise and eat right when you can’t eat/drink anything at all without it making you sick. Hopefully by Monday I’ll feel well again or at least well enough to tough it out until I do feel better.
58. Do you believe in restriction or in moderation? A little of both. A lot of people say when you’re losing weight that you can eat exactly what you were always eating and just eat less of it. Well, Let’s assume you’re going to eat at Burger King and you usually have a Whopper w/ fries and a drink. You decide to only eat half of it instead. Well, A Whopper is OVER 1,000+ calories. If you only eat half you’re still eating over 500 calories plus the drink and the fries. I believe that there are foods you should restrict yourself from on a regular basis. That’s where moderation comes in at. If you’ve gone 4 weeks without any fast food or candy or junk food and you want a cheat day- Go ahead! Indulge! One day isn’t going to undo everything you’ve done. Some people I believe cheat too much so they never see the results they want. Others don’t “cheat” enough which causes them to eventually binge because they feel so deprived. You have to have a happy medium between the two.
59. Describe your dream outfit, the one you imagine yourself wearing once you reach UGW. I just want to be able to wear what I like and not just what fits. I want to wear bikini’s an shorts. I want to wear tank tops and skinny jeans. I want to quit feeling the need to wear an over sized hoodie at all times even in the middle of summer. As long as I can throw on some jeans and a band t-shirt or something an not look like I’m a popped out biscuit- I’ll be happy.
60. Ditch sugar and ALL sweets today. For just one day promise yourself you won’t eat any candy, sugar, sweets or any similar food. No problem. I can hardly eat anything as it is :/
61. Write your usual meal plan for one day. I don’t eat the same thing everyday, But for purposes of answering this question I’ll write what I may eat on a typical day. An omelet-2 brown eggs w/ 2oz of skim milk. Diced vegetables: Bell peppers, Tomatoes, Spinach and onion. Served w/ an orange cut in half. Tilapia fillet w/ a serving of brown rice and steamed broccoli. Jillian Michael’s protein shake- 1 Banana, 2oz of skim milk, 1 cup of ice and 1 scoop of whey protein powder blended. 3-4oz of baked turkey, I slice of Ezekiel 4:9 spouted bread and 7 asparagus spears 1-1 1/2 cups of fruit w/ 1/3 cup of fat free cottage cheese Tuna lettuce wraps. 1 pk of tuna (in water) mixed w/ 1oz of fat free plain Greek yogurt (instead of mayonnaise) and diced celery/onion wrapped in a leaf of lettuce. I eat around 1,350 calories in a day.
62. When watching TV, do you usually watch the „food channels“ or movies/TV-shows/series? Never, Really. Lol I watched Cupcake Wars w/ my grandma the other day, But when I’m at home by myself I never watch cooking shows.
63. What are your fitness goals? (Splits, hand-stands, push-ups…) I think it would be neat to actually run a marathon or something, But I don’t really have fitness goals. I just want to keep up w/ my workout DVD’s to lose weight and start lifting weights.
If you eat junk food every single day, and then eat healthy for a day, are you going to lose all the weight and have an amazing body all of the sudden? No. It's the same the other way around. One meal or day of eating junk will not make you gain all the weight. Remember that.
It absolutely pisses me off when I see someone give bad weight loss advice. I see it ALL the time on my dash ._. Seriously, If I ever do that... Tell me I'm a dumb arse and tell me why my advice was bad. I don't want to mislead people.